Requirements for your next service
Due to the current situation, we are asking for your collaboration on certain exceptional requirements that will help protect your health and the health our team:
- You must be absent from your house or confined to your basement during the time our team is on site in order to avoid any contact.
- Exceptionally, our team will use your residential vacuum cleaner. Please make sure this appliance is accessible before the team arrives on site.
- We will provide a toilet brush to keep at your home.
Hygiene measures in place
Our team of professionals will take the necessary precautions by:
- being composed of a small team of 2 to 3 people maximum;
- wearing disinfected indoor shoes;
- using personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, etc.);
- washing their hands between each home and while cleaning homes if necessary;
- not showing up to work in case of flu symptoms;
- using new towels and mop heads for each home;
- using a disinfectant solution recommended by Health Canada, which is not, exceptionally, certified organic.